Boots

Consider this a PSA for anyone like me who has spent hours unsuccessfully trying on every pair of boots at Nordstrom because their calves are not the uniform circumference as decided upon by the likes of Steve Madden and Frye. Duo is a British brand that makes boots in different calf widths. So you can get them as skinny or wide as you need. I stumbled upon the brand by googling "skinny boots" a few years ago and immediately ordered a pair. My Duo boots have held up really well and I still get compliments every time I wear them, so much better than walking around looking like a 5 year old trying on their dad's shoes.

2 comments

  1. They have a great sale going on right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sale! Good to know. It might be time for me to get another pair!

    ReplyDelete