Gluten-Free Goodies

Many of you have probably picked up on the fact that I’m currently a “gluten-free” eater. I don’t have Celiac disease but I am choosing a gluten-free lifestyle right now (after consultation with my doc) in an effort to alleviate some long term stomach issues. After a total of almost four months, I’m starting to get the hang of finding tasty things to eat that don’t have any wheat products on the ingredient list. One of my very favorite finds so far is this divine flourless chocolate torte that is sold at Whole Foods.
The woman at the bakery counter described it as an ultra-dense-extra-tasty-brownie. Si, por favor. It's especially good with some vanilla ice cream or gelato on the side, I'd recommend Talenti if you want to get real decadent. :)

Anyone else out there gluten-free that would like to share any great tips on shopping/eating/recipes for us? I'm just getting started so I'd love to hear.

ps. My favorite resource for gluten-free cooking is this fabulous blog. Enjoy!




No comments