Friday Roundup


Happy Friday to all! I'm excited to announce that my  little niece, Kenedee Ryan Hillis, was born on Monday! She is a happy, healthy, strawberry blonde beauty. Sadly, I've been suffering from a nasty cold all week so I've yet to meet Lil' Miss KD-- photos to come soon though! Jenny and I are headed to a bridal and baby shower this weekend, lots of celebrating ahead.

Here are some fun links to take you into a (hopefully) sunny weekend, enjoy!


Top 10 food markets in the world

Great advice on an index card.

Hilarious cat of the week.

29 trends to try before you die (or this year!)

These stunning walls have been all over the blogosphere but they're so beautiful I have to share.

Marie Antoinette-style modern wedding, drool. 


The Kitchn profiles their spring wine picks from our favorite store, Trader Joe's! 


These shorts are on my summer wishlist. 


I really love these succulent walls, although not sure about survival rate in Seattle.


Jenny and I decided we need one of these to cozy up in and brainstorm blog ideas. 


Seattlites-- Capitol Hill Block Party line-up was announced this week-- will we see you there? Neko Case is headlining. 


Speaking of Neko, a tour of her Vermont farmhouse, love her. 


(Twiggy on bike image Via)

2 comments