Unsubscribe from Anything


How you you organize your inbox? Mine got a little out of control last month.  I'm the type of person who ALWAYS gives out their email address when asked. I suppose I should get better at not doing this. The Anthropologie clerk probably won't get her feelings hurt if I say, "No, I would not like to sign up for your mailing list."

I recently  discovered Unsubscriber. Have you heard of it?

Basically, it does the work of unsubscribing to anything you don't want. All you have to do is put the unwanted email into a folder. My inbox is practically empty right now and I am overjoyed.

Any other tips or tricks to keep my inbox manageable are welcome though!

Image Via

3 comments

  1. Immediately checking out this service! My inbox is wild!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blocked from this site saying it was unsafe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise it is safe! Update your browser settings?

      Delete