Back to School Shopping

Do you miss back to school shopping as much as I do? When I was a kid growing up in Spokane we used to be so excited to wear our new outfits that we'd end up sporting sweaters and boots in 90 degree weather on the first day of school. Fall clothes are my favorite to wear, there is something magical about a great pair of boots with a fitted coat.

I have my eye on a few fun things for fall but I'm also trying to hold out for some good sales going into the holidays. Here are a few things on my wish list:


Brown boots

















Wool coats






 Dresses with tights 




Scarves and 

hats














2 comments

  1. All of these are on my list, especially a new coat and boots! I'm going to wait a little bit longer for those, but they are definitely happening soon :) And I'm desperately waiting for this ridiculous 90 degree weather to drop soon! I want to wear my tights and sweaters and scarves too!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work ! call center software in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete