Guess the Accent!

Are you good at guessing where people are from based on their accents? I thought I was until I took this test! Try it out and let me know how you do, it's not as easy as it looks. :)

Also, have you seen this kid's amazing talent for impersonating a ton of accents? Mesmerizing. (Warning: there is some swearing, NSFW). Makes me think about how much effort must go into actors mastering different accents. I had no idea that both Stringer Bell and Officer McNulty on the Wire were played by British actors until like season 4!

PS. Top 10 fake American accents and five American actors that can actually do a British accent.

(Map available on Etsy)

2 comments

  1. Would've never guessed that McNulty was British! I wish I could pull off a British accent as flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH HARDER than it looked! I did horrible. So much fun though. Thanks for sharing ladies!

    ReplyDelete