Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! The sun is shinning here in Seattle and I couldn't be happier. Plus Jenny comes home today and I have a two day work-week next week because P and I are headed to Mexico. I love March!!

Here are some links to kick off the weekend!

These muffins look super tasty for spring.

Now here's a DIY I might actually do.

This chart about what to call groups of people is awesome--also I've come to the sad realization that I really can't get away with "ya'll".

Dreaming of sunshine.

Love this look, want to paint all my walls white.

Cute idea for a bridesmaid gift.

This high school girl is awesome.

Would you rock a faux bob?

Can I please go to this place? Amazing.

Easiest way to pack for 10 days in Europe, genius. (Can you tell I have the travel bug this week?)

GF chocolate coconut cookies?? Yes, please.

How much to pay a babysitter (infographic by region).

I guess I should start eating more Mediterranean foods, Patrick will be thrilled.

(image)

2 comments

  1. great article about how much to pay nannies and babysitters. : ) i appreciated it, since i am a nanny! (only for a few more years!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete