My New Wardrobe Must for Travel: Sseko Sandals


It's official. I've found my new travel staple item, Sseko Sandals. Naturally, sandals that can be styled tons of different ways are the perfect thing to pack, they are super versatile and hardly take up any space in your suitcase.

Seriously, these were best things I brought on my recent travels to Australia, New Zealand and Solomon Islands. Depending on how you tie them, you can dress them up, or make them look super casual and you don't feel like you're wearing the same shoes every day. On top of that, I was surprised at how comfortable they were and I was on my feet a ton from running through airports to exploring cities, beaches and rural villages.

I'm even wearing them here, after the soaking wet boat ride!

I'm definitely looking forward to wearing them around Seattle all summer. I've already ordered straps in a few more colors to get even more use out of them.

Sseko is an amazing company and I encourage you to read Sseko's story here or watch the video below. The short, Jenny summarized version: This company is empowering women in Africa and creating opportunities for furthering education through fashion.

Oh and they also make beautiful clutches.

PS. Thanks to Sseko who sent Teresa and I sandals to try out a few months back. Winter in Seattle isn't exactly prime sandal weather so we've been eagerly awaiting a chance to break them out.  I know Teresa's wearing hers around Sayulita, Mexico right now!


4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. True to size for me, I usually wear anything from an 8.5 to 9.5 and I got a 9 in these.

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO much for posting about these sandals! I just ordered a pair in black, and cannot wait to receive in the mail! I also found a coupon for 20% off, which starts today! I created my own post about these, and the coupon is posted as well: http://theother128hours.blogspot.com/2013/03/sseko-sandals-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. rural rajasthan tour packages india
    Very nice information which you shared with us and it is much useful resource. I am very thankful to you and hoping to get some more new updates from your side.

    ReplyDelete