St. Paddy's Link Fun


Do you have any big St. Patrick's Day plans? Patrick and I will be in Mexico so I just plan to wear a green dress and reminisce about when Jenny and I spent March 17th in Dublin itself. Here are some great links from around the web if you're planning to get into the Irish spirit:

Jenny, Laura and I -- Dublin 2011
Irish coffee cupcakes or something a bit more traditional.

The "color of the year" is perfect for St. Paddy's.

Lovely green cucumber margaritas and easy DIY cake toppers.

Great dinner recipes from one of Ireland's own.

These "cups" bring me back to elementary school (with a grown-up twist!).

This important PSA makes me chuckle every year.

How much do you know about Ireland?

If you're in Seattle this weekend this looks fun and sporty.





(image)



No comments