Friday Roundup

Friday is here! Why is it that the short weeks always feel extra long?? What are you up to this weekend? I'm super excited because Jenny and Brittany are throwing me a baby shower tomorrow! It will be so fun and special to have all the girls together to begin welcoming our baby boy. :)

Here are a few links to get the weekend started:

Have you heard of "catbearding" -- made me laugh.

Tips for a summer "smokey eye."

These two backyards make me want to move to California RIGHT NOW. One and Two.

Super cute Father's Day cards.

Mojito jello shots. These look AMAZING. Also, homemade ginger ale for those of us who need mocktails.

Lobster potato salad.

Hilarious wedding photo. 

Practical and cute road survival trip guide.

The resemblance is uncanny!

Cute DIY outdoor chair for summer.

Have you heard of a P-Patch? Apparently it was invented in Seattle.

These "lady puns" made me smile.

(image)

No comments