Friday Roundup

This vintage photo of Seattle's Green Lake, makes me want to bike there right now and jump in. Have a wonderful weekend. I'm headed to two weddings and then off to cuddle baby Mylo who's a whole 1 week old on Saturday. Teresa will be back to blogging next week!

Odd Royal Baby souvenirs 


 I knew Yoga Jones sounded familiar....This is for my sister, and anyone else who's binged Orange is the New Black and loved Nicktoons.

This is what a 19th century social network looked like.


Climb Japan's Mt. Fiji from the comfort of your own desk.

Remember Daria? How great would a live action version version starring Aubrey Plaza be? Here's a fake trailer by College Humor. I sincerely hope someone decides to actually make this into a feature.

Uh-oh, Naked Juice isn't as good for me as I thought.

Why Seattle summers are the best, according to an expert.

This Blueberry-Huckleberry Grand Marnier Tart is making me want to go berry picking. 

Sandlot reunion

Visiting the Gates Foundation

Beachy DIY projects from Design Sponge

Travel tips from the Everywhereist



image via






1 comment

  1. yay! I loved Doug. I even have some episodes from itunes. haha.

    ReplyDelete