A Weekend In: Bend, OR



A couple of weeks ago Myles and I joined Patrick on a business trip down to Bend, Oregon. I hadn't been there since I was a kid on vacation with my family. We had a blast checking out a few of the local microbrew pubs, Bend is a sort of mecca for locally made beer and the home of Deschutes Brewery. Our favorite was the relatively new Crux Fermentation Project (brewery), great food and beer (I even got a Porter cheesecake!). It was great to get out of town for a few days and Mylo was very flexible with all of the driving and eating out. Definitely check out the beautiful city of Bend if you get the chance!

2 comments

  1. I haven't been there since I was a kid either, we used to stay in Bend and ski at Mt. Bachelor. Looks like a fun weekend getaway with baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to Bend this weekend for work! Thanks for the tips. - Kelly I.

    ReplyDelete