Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! We are going to take it easy this weekend, see family and just hang out. I'm definitely missing Jenny while she is on the road. Follow her Instagram here for updates from the tour.

Here are some links to kick off the weekend!

This mom is dedicated, holy moley.

Careful, this story made me tear up.

Cute hair tutorial for the weekend.

Cool photography idea, real life Instagram.

This looks simple yet delicious.

10 true things about the first year of parenthood.

I'm thinking I need a big, cozy sweater now that winter has set in.

Musicians reading mean tweets about themselves.

Amazing photos of tribes that are nearly gone.

If you're a Harry Potter fan, this is pretty amusing.

(image)

1 comment

  1. I saw that parenting post on facebook, so true! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete