Stitch Fix: Box # 1


My first box of Stitch Fix clothes arrived last week! Although I only kept one item I'm pretty excited about the idea of this service. As I've mentioned before, Stitch Fix is an online personal shopper that sends me five articles of clothing/accessories based on the style profile that I filled out online. I let them know my size, personal style, budget, and how often I want to receive a box and voila! A box of surprises arrives on my doorstep. You pay a $20 styling fee that can go toward any purchases and if you keep all five items you get 25% off.

Overall, my first box was a little too romantic/bohemian for my taste, which is partly my own fault for the way I filled out the profile and that I mentioned I had just had a baby and would want flowy tops. I edited everything online so I'm excited to see what they bring next month! Here are the details.

1) KAPLAN EMBROIDERED HENLEY BLOUSE - This actually fit really well but was a bit too pricey ($75) and I didn't love the color/style.

2) HENRY BIRDS ON BRANCH INFINITY SCARF -  I liked this scarf but it was kind of boring and I have a lot of stuff that looks like it ($28). 


3) LOTTIE FLORAL BLOSSOM 3/4 SLEEVE BLOUSE -This was too big and I'm not a fan of floral prints ($35). 


4) ADORA SKINNY JEAN - These were my least favorite item, the color wasn't for me. ($80).


5) BENSON 3/4 RUCHED SLEEVE BLAZER-  I LOVE THIS BLAZER! Kept it. ($75)





No comments