Throwback Thursday: Music Videos

In the last year, a LOT of people have asked me what music videos are my favorites. This has inspired me to go back and take a look a the videos that definitely shaped TRL watching youth from my current perspective. I have to say, I still feel like I had pretty good taste in videos! 

I've decided to do a series of posts on awesome videos of the past. I love that now, thanks to YouTube, we are no longer at the mercy of MTV VJ's to play what we want! 

Here's one that I remember being in awe of the first time I saw it. Michael & Janet Jackson's "Scream" was nominated for 11 VMA's and won 3. It is STILL considered the most expensive music video ever made with a $7 million budget. Yikes. It was directed by Mark Romanek, who most recently directed Jay-Z's "Picasso Baby" which was another Grammy nominated Best Music Video this year. 


No comments