Stitch Fix Box #3


This will be my last Stitch Fix update on the blog, and it was my favorite so far! I kept three out of the five items sent -- my lame photo doesn't really do it justice. 

STRASBOURG SPLIT-NECK KNIT TOP $48 - rETURNED, This shirt was too boring for the price and didn't fit right. Love the color though! 

BARCELONA SOLID SHORT SLEEVE BLOUSE $68 - RETURNED, I actually really liked the fabric of this shirt but it was a bit too big and pricey for a plain work blouse. 

CONNELY SKINNY JEAN $78 - KEPT, Don't like these black jeans as much as the ones I got last month but they actually fit so I'm keeping them!

KAHLO EMBROIDERED RACERBACK TANK $48 - kEPT,  Love the color and fabric of this tank, it's a bit baggy but will be a fun, casual summer shirt. 

RICHLAND TRIBAL PRINT HENLEY BLOUSE $58 - KEPT, LOVE this shirt, wore it to work the next day. 

No comments