Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! It feels like summer is officially here, can't wait to soak up some sun this weekend.

Here are some links to get us started:

This made me tear up a little. Love that Mylo will get to watch Reading Rainbow.

This looks delicious and healthy.

Interesting stuff. 

Are these really back in style? I'm tempted, would you wear them? MK and Ashley did with socks!

Cute kid and great cause.

Hilarious speech, watch now.

Super cute idea for scattering during the exit at a wedding.

This movie looks funny, love Tina Fey.

Bold and bright London townhouse.

Yummy for summer.

30 day-trips from Seattle!


(image)


1 comment

  1. Birkenstocks are back! I'm featuring them in my May favorite post next week! I've yet to wear mine with socks though...baby steps.

    ReplyDelete