Friday Roundup

 

Happy Friday! And Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. I like to think I have the best dad in the world and no one can convince me otherwise. :)

Special shout out to Mylo's amazing dada, Patrick, on his first Father's Day! Our child thinks you are the funniest person on this earth and I couldn't be more thankful for my partner in crime.

Here are some links to kick off the weekend:

The science of being a dad.

Love these candid photos of Marilyn Monroe.

This new meme made me laugh.

Inspiring yoga photos (also can we please go somewhere tropical??)

Seattle folks, what to eat at a Mariner's game (drool).

With the World Cup starting this week, I'm dreaming of a Brazilian vacation.

This lucky couple (and photographer) had a favorite actor stumble upon their engagement shoot.

LOVE these cat portraits. Rafa needs one.

These cupcakes look so tasty and summery.



No comments