Friday Roundup

So you might recall that Jason and I came to Los Angles to shoot that lovely book themed wedding after Thanksgiving, well I never went home. What can I say? I'm always up for a change in scenery and changing plans on a whim!

So I'm still down in sunny/rainy California working remotely from my friend Rosanna's studio space  and catching up with some of my favorite people.  I definitely feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be for the week- being inspired being around other creatives and getting to cuddle my niece and nephew.

I miss Jason, who had to go back to Seattle for work (and the cat!) but I'm having a lovely time and I'm so thankful to have a job where it's possible for me  to get work done in other places :)

PS. The added bonus of hanging out at Rosanna's studio, PF Candle is in the same building. It smells AMAZING. 

The 'Christmas Story' cameo in 'Elf'' and other little known facts about the movie. 

American malls circa 1989...super interesting photos! 

Incase you're in the market for an ugly Christmas sweater...OR for fancier parties, shedding some light on dress codes.

The Hipster Business Name Generator had me laughing for 10 minutes straight. 

About cats...

Just in time for Christmas cards, here are some hilarious family photos.

I felt right on trend when Teresa sent me this article on Pantone's color of the year for 2015 and it happened to be the exact color of shirt I was wearing! 



Running can reduce aging? Why didn't anyone tell me this sooner?!?

Before "babe" was used romantically, you might have been someone's "flutter-mouse"

Don't forget to check out the 30/30 Project gift line for your holiday shopping needs, the t-shirts are going fast! The clutches are my favorite, perfect for a gift or to take to a holiday party :)



1 comment

  1. Glad I was born in the time of babe, although it would be pretty hilarious to hear my friends call each other flutter mouse. :)

    ReplyDelete