Friday Roundup

Hello!! We are back from Argentina! We had an incredible time, I cannot recommend Argentina enough, we can't wait to go back some day to see more. I had hoped to post some pictures this week but I'll just start with the one above that I took of Iguazu Falls. More to come next week!

What are you up to this weekend? I'm getting my haircut and am strongly considering going for the "long bob" look. It's just hair it grows back right??

Here are some links to get us started:

Love this-- what was the #1 song on your birthday? Mine was "Jump" by Van Halen, beat that. 

Amazing 1950's house.

Oscars red carpet fashion fixes, so interesting. 

Bought these shoes before my trip and am IN LOVE.

Did you collect Beanie Babies in the 90's? My sister did -- this is a fascinating article about their rise and fall. 


Love this Sesame Street parody of House of Cards-- new season TOMORROW! 

ICYMI, Christina Aguilera's impressions of other divas are spot on. Also, a 90's duet dream come true.

Incredible photos of frozen waves in Nantucket.

Loving Keira Knightley's pregnancy style.

1 comment