Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! I know it isn't the case elsewhere, but in Seattle spring seems to have arrived. Things are blooming! The cherry blossoms at UW will be in full bloom in the next week or so (the photo above is from a few years back) and I've been in full spring cleaning mode this week. We're in the process of moving our office into awesome studio space, lots of packing and cleaning involved. I'm excited for it to all be done, or at least to move onto the phase where I get to pick out pretty rugs and throw pillows.

Have you heard about the new show on Netflix from Tina Fey, staring Ellie Kemper? This article says it references Baby Sitters Club, it's getting rave reviews AND the whole first season is available today. This is how I will be spending my Friday night.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Keep scrolling down, they just keep getting better!

Acrobatic gymnastics! How did I not know this existed until now?

Spring sweater, made in Kenya

Coloring to combat stress...adding crayons to my shopping list.

The non-workout. Teresa sent this to me, it definitely rings true :)

A mashup of movie dance scenes, this makes me happy.

An island of cats! So many cats!

Display shelf idea for all the trinkets I've picked up along the way.

My new favorite sunglasses



Cherry Blossom photo by Jason

No comments