Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! I hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead. As for me, I'm in the beginning of craziness. I'm a producer on a big project that's about a week away from filming! I'm very excited to be a part of it as it's something different than I've ever done before, it's a feature film! Well, a small independent one, but still. So, I'm sad to say that I'll be leaving the blog world for the next few weeks to be able to focus my energy on that project. Teresa will still be posting and I hope to pop back in to share updates if I can find the time.


This Tanya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan Museum is in someone's apartment and I want to to it!

Espresso in space

Hands down, the cutest, sweetest cat of the week. 

Alternatively, the creepiest cat of the week. 

No kitchen is complete without Nessie the ladle monster.

A tip for perfect grilled cheese

Secrets of personal organizers 

Google is trying to save us from spoilers! 

Image @jkoephoto


No comments