Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! Hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend ahead. Patrick and Mylo got hit with the stomach flu this week (arggg) so we are in recovery mode over here, hopefully we'll be well enough to celebrate my little niece Kenedee's THIRD birthday tomorrow (where does time go???).

Here are some links to get us started.

Why we loved Gilbert Blythe. RIP Jonathan Crombie.

So excited for this movie about my favorite music venues.

These "new words" made me laugh.

Very helpful article for those who interact regularly with toddlers.

Apparently this is the best possible US road trip (according to science?)

Game of Thrones fans- this will make you laugh.

Made me feel guilty, in a good way.

This is pretty hilarious and stars a few of my favorite leading ladies. (bad language for work)

Northwest Bucket List!

(image)



No comments