Seattle Spotlight: Date Night



Two weekends ago Patrick and I got a sitter and went out for a rare date. The weather in Seattle has been glorious so we sat outside on the rooftop deck at Terra Plata on Capital Hill and took in the fresh air. We got lucky and ended up at the bar table near the end that had it's own built in fireplace on the counter. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, I can't believe we hadn't been there before. In particular their roasted brussels sprouts were to DIE for and we loved the dessert as well.


After that we headed to see Lord Huron play at the Showbox. It's been WAY too long since we've gone to a concert together -- we had a blast.

What do you like to do on date nights? Would love any creative recommendations!

PS My lipgloss is from YSL and I LOVE it.

(Terra Plata rooftop photo)

1 comment

  1. How did you find a good babysitter? We'd love to find one.

    ReplyDelete