Friday Roundup


I'm finishing up this post while eating a giant bowl of strawberries and it's still light out past 9:00. I'm in my happy place. Summer. I wait all year for this moment, and when it comes, I feel like I never manage to enjoy it enough. Although, I do try my best! I've been known to try and send emails while laying in the sun, never mind that it's practically impossible to see the computer screen. There's a barbecue in my weekend plans and maybe a short trip up to Vancouver. I hope that wherever you are, you get to enjoy the solstice. OH and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

Literary Road Trips...I've always wanted to go Green Gables!

What's your hippie name? 

Flamingos, doughnuts and other fun pool floats to make your summer more fun.

I want to see this!

What lady would you like to see on the $10 bill? 

Google's Sheep View is pretty awesome if you're looking to kill some time.

Beauty advice from dads

Coffee nap

I took Cup of Jo's advice and checked out the Mortified podcast. I can't recommend it enough!



1980's summer image via


No comments