Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? It's going to be HOTTT and sunny here in Seattle so we are thinking of ways to keep cool. Jenny and I are getting together to drink wine spritzers and do some blogging -- we have big plans for the summer. :)

Here are some links to get us started:

I HAVVVE to make these in my new Vitamix!

This made me laugh out loud. Also, this, I love Amy Schumer.

A perfect summer garden party menu.

Five quick and cheap kitchen upgrades that could be done in a weekend.

Gorgeous textiles.

Loved this -- real women in Victoria's Secret swimsuits.

Incredible mid-century bridge house and eclectic Portland bungalow.

Advice from famous ladies.

The 90's are definitely back in style.

WA folks:12 easy waterfall hikes that can be done with kids or dogs! Also GLAMPING on Orcas Island.


No comments