Trendsend by Evereve

A photo posted by Evereve (@evereve_official) on

As you all know by now, I'm addicted to online subscription services like StitchFix, Birchbox, Trunk Club, etc.

I stopped Stitch Fix when I quit my corporate job this summer but this fall I tried out two different clothing subscription boxes, Trendsend by Evereve and Le Tote (more to come on that). I discovered Trendsend while shopping at the clothing chain Evereve in the University Village here in Seattle. Their company not only has a store but also a subscription clothing service that is similar to Stitch Fix with a few notable differences.

Like Stitch Fix, you start the service by filling out a fashion profile with your tastes, sizes and account details. Unlike Stitch Fix, Trendsend doesn't send a specific number of items and doesn't charge a fee for the box; they also don't offer a discount for keeping all of the items. Most of the clothing is higher end and a bit more expensive than what I received in Stitch Fix but it's also more commonly known brands like Paige Denim, Free People, and Michael Stars. Overall, I've been really please with the two boxes that I've received so far!


No comments