Watch This: The Man in the High Castle


I spent last weekend catching up on work while binging "The Man in the High Castle". SUCH an interesting show! It takes place in an alternate 1962, one in which the Allies lost World War II. Half of the U.S. is a Nazi territory, the other Japanese. I don't want to say much more, it's one of those shows where it's better know less going into it and let everything unfold as you watch.

I will say, wardrobe and set design did an amazing job creating this alternate United States that was stunted in the 1940's.

All 10 episodes of the first season are available to stream on Amazon Prime. Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. My husband and I started watching this per your recommendation! We're really into it - we binged on 3 episodes and then have slowed a little, but are enjoying it. What a crazy reality that would be, glad it's fiction!

    ReplyDelete