Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? We are attempting potty training, which basically means clearing the whole weekend to help our naked toddler learn to not pee on the floor. (I'll be dreaming of the beach above).

Also, I'm in a Bachelor Fantasy League and we are drafting this weekend. Yes, you read that right.

Here are a few links to kick off the weekend:

15 incredible home tours.

These ladies are truly inspiring.

I need to consult this infographic before planning my next trip.

Incredibly touching article.

Wonderful idea for homeless kitties!

Eat like Tom and Giselle in 2016.

Illustrated guide to the KonMari organizing method.

Have any of you tried Whole30? Looks interesting.... Also, three yummy crockpot recipes.

(Image, CAN I PLEASE GO THERE??)


1 comment