Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! I'm enjoying the sun for a couple more days. Wherever you are, I hope you have a lovely long weekend and Valentine's Day! 

Recently, someone was telling me about how Valentine's Day is their favorite holiday-because no matter if you're single or in a relationship, it's a GREAT excuse to do whatever makes you happy! Whether it's treating yourself to a manicure with some friends, or a date with a special somebody, if nothing else, it's a great excuse to eat as much chocolate as you want. I'd never really thought of it that way. Jason and I haven't ever been big on celebrating it, but I think I might just go out and get us a fun dessert to eat in bed while watching a movie. 

Speaking of Valentine's, check out these lesser known romantic movie suggestions.


Do you observe Lent? I do, occasionally. You'll have to wait to next week to hear about the odd thing I'm giving up for Lent this year (thanks to super slow hotel internet) but here's someone else's creative suggestion. 



After obsessively listening to the first season of Serial, now that Adnan's back in court, I'm finding it super interesting to get little glimpses of the people I'd only heard on a podcast, like Asia McClain. (Also, I'm thrilled that her version of the story is finally being heard.) 


Some photos from tour this past month. 


No comments