Short trip to Korea

I'm back in the states after my quick trip to visit my sister for her birthday this past weekend. I had such a great time, I only wish it didn't take quite so long to get over there! Stephanie was so surprised, all weekend she kept on saying, "I can't believe you're here!"

We had a great relaxing weekend, we went to a jimjibang, which is a traditional Korean bath house, it felt so great to sit in a salt water hot tub and look out at the sea and get a massage too! We also visited Innisfree's Jeju House where you can explore all of their great beauty and skincare products and even make your own soap.

I made Stephanie take me to ALL of the Korean skincare stores, Innisfree, Skin Food, The Face Shop, etc. and I need to do a post on Korean beauty products soon! As you can see above, we found some fun face masks! Incase you can't tell, I'm a fox and she's a lion :)






No comments