Jenny's Favorites: Summer to Fall 2016





Oh hey there! It's been awhile.

The end of the summer is always crazy, isn't it?

Now that life has calmed down and we seem to be getting into the groove of a new season, we will be back to blogging more regularly.

To start off easy, here's what I've been loving lately...

Adidas Adilette Slide-I've had the same pair since 7th grade. Love these and love that they're back in style :)

Consider The Wldflrs Bronze Bar Necklace-My favorite items of jewelry are pieces I put on and forget about it until a week later when someone compliments me on it.

M0851 Folded Corner Backpack-I splurged on this last summer in Montreal and it's quite possibly one of my best purchases ever. I take it everywhere. It's pretty enough to look nice and classy, but tough enough to be my carryon for every flight or hold an extra camera or lens on a shoot.

Tom Ford Cream Cheek Color-This is going to keep me looking sun kissed right into the autumn!


3 comments

  1. My friend from high school own consider the wldflrs, glad to see someone supporting her business!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the second person to tell me that they're friends w/the owner. She sounds pretty awesome and makes amazing things!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Jenny for this blog post. I do really appreciate this one. I love high quality rings! They are my favorites. If you ever wanted to get rings for special occasions, you can always visit Platinum and Gold Jewelry

    ReplyDelete