Friday Roundup




Happy Veterans Day and thank you to all of the men and women who have served our country. And to everyone else, I hope you have a lovely weekend as well. I'm looking forward to celebrating a mama and a soon to be here baby girl at a baby shower, some yoga, and binge watching something good! Red Oaks season 2 just came out, I've also still been meaning to watch The Crown and Good Girls Revolt!

As I've been processing my emotions of this past week, I've been taking a break from politics and social media the last few days so what you'll find here, is a list of happy things free of all of that.

In honor of Veterans Day, a super interesting podcast episode on the Women's Airforce Service Pilots of WWII from Stuff You Missed in History Class, and that's who's pictured above.

Hygge, it's what we all need right now. And what I'm attempting currently, as I'm ushering in the weekend on my couch with my favorite tea and a new candle.

That newborn baby smell...

The craziest place to find a lost wedding ring

Beautiful coastal photos from a drone, so you can pretend you're somewhere sunny.

Really yummy and very easy dinner

The salad I'm making for the baby shower this weekend

Puppies to destress! (You MUST scroll down to see the chihuahua in a tortilla!)

Make yourself a fancy cocktail with The Sweethome's recommendation for barware.

Get yourself some amazing yoga leggings, just for the cost of shipping. (Ok, so this looked like one of those too good to be true things on fb, but I did it, and it took about a month for them to arrive, but I wore them to yoga today and they are AWESOME- and no one paid me to say this.)

In honor of Leonard Cohen, 12 covers of "Hallejuah", one of my all time favorite songs. 

No comments