Fiona Maeve: Five and Six Months



Can you believe this little baby is already six months old?!? I think I'm in denial about her growing up. The pediatrician gave me a little lecture about how I need to stop swaddling her and start feeding her solid foods. Nooooo. She's too little for that. ;)

Fiona is a sweet, easy going baby girl. She doesn't have a lot of routine in her life but she is great at rolling with the punches. She loves to giggle at all her big brother's antics, splash in the bath, go on walks in the Ergo or stroller, put everything in her mouth, and be in the middle of the action. She smiles at everyone and likes to meet new people. We are working on her rolling over more and getting the strength to sit up on her own. Love this girl!





1 comment

  1. Oh so lovely and cute little girl. Yeah, I started my baby boy to eat solid food when he was in six months. He loves to eat fruits than baby cereal. Also, he loves to smile to every people that he meets. Really, time so fast that my baby boy is now 1 year old ana a month. He is not really that big, but he is so energetic and always love to play with his daddy. I also continue him breastfeeding until now. How about you? Anyway, if you want to get some perfect gifts for your kids this Holiday Season, grab the great discount promos offered by the online stores. I have found this cute baby boy rompers at Boutiqueken.com. Surely this could be a great Christmas outfit for my son with his reindeer sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete