Friday Roundup







Happy Friday! I'm hoping for a calm weekend. It's been a busy week and I'm hoping my inbox stays relatively empty and I can breathe for a minute. Also, we get to shoot a wedding. I'm looking forward to that, it's been awhile!

Sad to hear that Mary Tyler Moore passed away this week. She was an inspiration. 

EPIC first look

Here's a love story to make you tear up. 

How often do you say "very"?

25 books to read

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, if you haven't already, I urge you to read this thoughtful piece by Nick Kristof.

The Syria Supper Club... who wants to do something like this with me in Seattle?

Maps from childhood books.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to Monday :) 



2 comments

  1. I wish I lived in Seattle right now so I could do the Syrian Supper club with you! What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete