Favorites: Winter 2017


It's been awhile since I've done one of these! Here's what I'm loving these days...

1. This card made by Iron Curtain Press, proceeds go to Planned Parenthood. I bought a bunch and have been mailing encouraging notes to friends :)

2. Evan Healy Rose Petal Hydrosol...this is perfect on fresh clean skin or on top of makeup.

3. I've been listening to a variety of podcasts lately...
This episode of "Modern Love"was great.
The Ruth Bader Ginsburg episode of "What It Takes" was very inspiring.
"This American Life" did an episode on the travel ban...I can't imagine how heartbreaking and frustrating this has been for those effected, but TAL did a great job of presenting one man's story.

4. Glossier's Boy Brow... This is the best brow product I've found. It's like all the best parts of every brow product rolled into one.  I bought it for my mom and sister for Christmas to share the love. PS. Use this link to get 20% off! 

5. Uggs... I've had one pair for 10 years, and as much as I'd like to spend my money on fun and fancy shoes, I finally broke down and bought a new pair and I'm so glad I did! I wear these daily in the winter. So perfect for going to and from yoga, wearing around the house when it is freezing and well, if you're me, wearing pretty much anywhere else too.

6. The books I've loved recently...
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline...this is like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory meets Hunger Games with tons of 80's references mixed in.
Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay...the label of "feminist" has always been intimidating to me, and it's refreshing to hear that from someone else as well.




No comments